Terms & Conditions Of Boarding
4. Full boarding fees are payable on check in.
5. Payment is by cash, cheque or BACS.
6. Boarding fees are charged per day, including the day of check in and check out.
7. Boarding fees are reviewed on the 1st April each year, please check this website for changes.
8. A door to door chauffeur service is £1 per mile.
9. Any additional costs incurred to us in the event of illness or flea/worm treatment etc, are payable on check out.
10. Check ins are only conducted during our opening hours. In very exceptional circumstances, we may accept cats outside of hours. There may be an additional charge for this service.
11. You must park on the drive. In the event the driveway is in use already, please do not block our neighbours' drives. Please ensure your pet carrier is secure. Cats are transported to/from the cattery at the owner's risk.
12. An up to date vaccination card or proof of vaccination must be produced on check in.
13. No Cats suffering from, or suspected to be suffering from, any infectious or contagious disease can be accepted. The proprietor reserves the right to refuse admission to any cat showing signs of illness pending advice from a veterinary surgeon.
14. Check in/outs and visits to the Cattery are strictly by appointment only.
15. Check outs are only conducted during our opening hours.
16. ALL cats must be fully vaccinated or had their annual booster within the last 12 months.
17. Proof of vaccination must be presented on check in.
18. Homeopathic Vaccinations are not accepted.
19. Where a full 2 courses of initial vaccinations is required please allow a 7 week interim period. The 2 injections are administered 3 weeks apart but they'll need 4 weeks for their immune system to gain its strength.
20. Their annual booster should be carried out at least 14 days before boarding if it's due for renewal.
21. All pre-existing medical conditions must be declared.
22. Any history of urinary conditions including Cystitis must be declared.
23. Cats over the age of 6 months must be neutered.
24. All cats boarding must be treated with veterinary grade flea and worming treatments before boarding.
25. Any cats found to be carrying parasites will be treated with a veterinary grade treatment and the whole Cattery will be fumigated. All of which be at the owner's expense.
26. We are happy to accommodate cats who need medication. This is a free service.
27. We reserve the right to ask for written veterinary authority on your behalf if necessary.
28. Any additional veterinary treatment required is at the owner's expense.
29. Whilst every care and precaution is taken during boarding, responsibility can only be accepted at the owner's risk.
30. Any illness as a result of pre-existing medical conditions is not covered by our insurance.
PLEASE NOTE, ALL OF OUR CLIENT'S DETAILS INCLUDING ADDRESS, EMAIL AND CONTACT NUMBERS ARE FOR OUR USE ONLY. THEY ARE NEVER SHARED WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES.